Apply to be a Fellow at the Infrastructure Institute at the SofC!
The newly created Infrastructure Institute at the School of Cities is looking for an Infrastructure Fellow to undertake research on one of a broad range of topics related to infrastructure.
Potential research themes include:
• Infrastructure of adaptation and resilience
• Infrastructures of climate change
• Infrastructures of mobility and transport
• Infrastructure as visioning and worlding strategy
• Infrastructural citizenship
• Infrastructure and statecraft
• Infrastructure and sustainable urbanism
• Low carbon infrastructures
• Infrastructure and Disability
• Social infrastructure
• Every day and incremental infrastructures
~ Pursuing PhD degree in Geography, Planning, Political Science, Economics, Architecture, Engineering, Business, or related field
~ Demonstrated experience in studying their chosen topic;
~ Excellent written and oral communication in English; and
~ Excellent personal time management, project management, and organizational skills
Term: September 2021 to April 2022
Expected start date: As soon as viable
Remuneration: The selected fellow will receive a stipend of C$5,000, paid in two equal installments in September and January. See the detailed job description at this link: Infrastructure Institute Fellow details
Thank you for your interest. This position has now been filled. Please subscribe to SofC Updates for future opportunities!